Terms & Conditions
The term “Music Lab” or “The Music Lab” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
Prices, product descriptions, and availability can change quickly, therefore The Music Lab Ltd. does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site. We reserve the right to at any time, reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever. If the price of any product you order was incorrectly displayed we will provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the correct price.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Music Lab Ltd. and while we attempt to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Music Lab Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Music Lab Ltd. takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content are copyright of The Music Lab Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale. We also reserve the right to at any time, reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever. If the price of any product you order was incorrectly displayed on our website (themusiclabltd.com) we will provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the correct price.
Advertisements on our website (themusiclabltd.com) are invitations to you to make an offer to purchase products and services from our dealers or distributors.